Want to join our projects'
Borealis is a proud member of the Canadian Geothermal Energy Association (CanGEA) which advocates for our industry to all levels of government. In order to support geothermal development in Canada and a robust supply chain, Borealis Geopower gives preference to hiring contractors and vendors who are also members of CanGEA.
Funding and Government Recognition
We’ve been honoured over the years to receive funding for the following intellectual property developments and projects
- Alberta Energy Research Institute (AERI): Swan Hills Co-Produced Fluids
- Natural Resources Canada (NRCan): Sustainaville Demonstration Project
- Natural Resources Canada (NRCan): Ft. Liard Demonstration Project
- Sustainable Development Technology Canada (SDTC): Optimized Exploration Program
- National Research Council’s Industrial Research Assistance Program (IRAP): Advanced Exploration Data Analysis and Reservoir Characterization for Geothermal Resources
- The Canoe Reach Geothermal Project is a BC eligible business corporation